Photo

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Just Another Digital Fan, Nov 11, 2006.

  1. Just Another Digital Fan, Nov 11, 2006

  2. Just Another Digital Fan

    Stujoe Guest

    Stujoe, Nov 11, 2006

  3. Just Another Digital Fan

    Black Dog Guest

    Black Dog, Nov 11, 2006
  4. Just Another Digital Fan

    Pete D Guest

    "Stujoe" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >> This one is called "What Is The Point"
    >>
    >> http://members.aol.com/dcjtee/photo.jpg
    >>

    > That is pretty funny. Did you take that one? I can actually see that
    > photo ending up in a bunch of joke emails or websites. lol
    >
    > --
    > Stujoe
    > http://www.DigitalPhotoPeople.com

    This one has been doing the rounds for a while! Pretty funny though.

    Pete D, Nov 11, 2006
  5. Just Another Digital Fan

    Steve Guest

    In message <>, Black Dog
    <> writes
    >"Just Another Digital Fan" <> wrote:
    >
    >>This one is called "What Is The Point"
    >>
    >>http://members.aol.com/dcjtee/photo.jpg

    >Mine's alright... but I don't fancy yours.

    Eyes too close together?
    --
    Gerbil

    Steve, Nov 11, 2006
  6. Steve wrote:
    > In message <>, Black Dog
    > <> writes
    > >"Just Another Digital Fan" <> wrote:
    > >
    > >>This one is called "What Is The Point"
    > >>
    > >>http://members.aol.com/dcjtee/photo.jpg

    > >Mine's alright... but I don't fancy yours.

    > Eyes too close together?
    > --
    > Gerbil

    Too tall...

    Just Another Residents Fan, Nov 11, 2006
  7. Just Another Digital Fan

    Black Dog Guest

    "Just Another Residents Fan" <> wrote:

    >Steve wrote:
    >> In message <>, Black Dog
    >> <> writes

    >> >Mine's alright... but I don't fancy yours.

    >> Eyes too close together?
    >> --
    >> Gerbil

    >Too tall...

    Get lost - long jump is my favourite.

    Black Dog, Nov 11, 2006
  8. Just Another Digital Fan

    Stujoe Guest

    In article <4556244e$0$3070$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
    01.iinet.net.au>, says...

    > This one has been doing the rounds for a while! Pretty funny though.

    Really? I had never seen it before! It did indeed cause a few chuckles.

    Stujoe, Nov 12, 2006
  9. Just Another Digital Fan

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Stujoe wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >> This one is called "What Is The Point"
    >>
    >> http://members.aol.com/dcjtee/photo.jpg
    >>

    > That is pretty funny. Did you take that one? I can actually see that
    > photo ending up in a bunch of joke emails or websites. lol

    what point, indeed?

    Ron Hunter, Nov 12, 2006
  10. Just Another Digital Fan

    Petri Lopia Guest

    Petri Lopia, Nov 21, 2006
  11. Just Another Digital Fan

    silvercelt Guest

    hehe that is pretty funny. esp. with what has been in the news recently
    (in uk anyhow). I also saw comic picture in one of the uk papers, the
    students ask a man that comes into the classroom, #sir have you seen
    our teacher'. in the picture all you see is a blackboard and a pair of
    white eyes. it was very funny, not politically correct though...but i
    am not very so. it made me smile=) sorry if that offends anyone..

    silvercelt, Nov 22, 2006