    photograghy? if so can you list afew good ones

    is to try and get business for weddings.

    Thanks

    davies, May 26, 2004

  2. davies

    netnews Guest

    Hello,
    I would check out these guys. http://ohhost.com/new.html
    Very reliable, and the packages are very cheep. The amout of programs is
    unbelievable. They use the Fantastico frontend and cpanel for control.
    You get 2000mb of storage and 20gb of bandwidth all for less than $5.00 a
    month.
    I use them for this site www.northtexasbridal.com I really like the scripts
    they have. You do not have to be a html wiz to use their site. :)
    If you need more info just email me.

    --
    David Holliday
    HollidayPhoto

    netnews, May 26, 2004

  3. davies

    John Tucker Guest

    davies wrote:
    > Whats the best cheap and reliable place to get a website registration
    > and a host????
    >
    > I want to my photography on a website.
    >
    > or is best to sign up to one of these phot website places and show my
    > photograghy? if so can you list afew good ones
    >
    > is to try and get business for weddings.
    >
    > Thanks

    Since it's for your business, if I were you, I'd hire a professional web
    designer to design a web site showcasing my work. It's much more
    professional than slapping something together in Frontpage (or whatever) or
    using an online service.

    John
    Texas, USA

    John Tucker, May 26, 2004
  4. davies

    davies Guest

    lucky that my fulltime job is a graphics artist, so I hope I should beable
    to produce a good website.

    Its just finding a good place to host because there are so many hosting
    companys that are rubbish

    davies, May 27, 2004
  5. davies

    netnews Guest

    I know what you mean. I signed on to a hosting co last year and they got
    bought in the same week. Then they had all kinds of trouble. I could not
    access my account. I was lucky to be able to cancel the account.
    I really like http://ohhost.com For the tools the package includes. I also
    have 2 other hosting accounts one with
    http://www.phpwebhosting.com/about.html and
    http://www.hypermart.net/hypermart/index.bml the Hypermart account includes
    a website template tool to get you started.
    good luck. Both companies have been good to me.

    --
    David Holliday
    HollidayPhoto

    netnews, May 27, 2004
  6. davies

    John Tucker Guest

    davies wrote:
    > lucky that my fulltime job is a graphics artist, so I hope I should
    > beable to produce a good website.
    >
    > Its just finding a good place to host because there are so many
    > hosting companys that are rubbish

    Check out http://www.hostmysite.com. I'm a professional web developer and
    have been using them for just over three years now. Very reasonable pricing,
    no downtime that I'm aware of, and exemplary customer service.

    If you decide on Dreamweaver as a web software program, let me know. I can
    point you to some great resources and support groups.

    John
    Texas, USA

    John Tucker, May 27, 2004
  7. davies

    netnews, May 28, 2004
  8. davies

    atpic Guest

    You can try my site:
    http://atpic.com
    Use is very easy
    Alex

    Atpic: share your pictures with http://atpic.com

    atpic, May 28, 2004
  9. davies

    WPlus Guest

    For a pro service, you owe it to yourself to look here:
    http://www.shutterpoint.com/Home-Photographer.cfm

    You will be able to sell your digital files as well.

    Will

    WPlus, May 28, 2004