    John Barnes Guest

    Does anyone else miss the filmstrip view of photo files that XP had and is
    missing in X64.
    John Barnes, Jul 2, 2005

  2. John Barnes wrote:
    > Does anyone else miss the filmstrip view of photo files that XP had and is
    > missing in X64.

    Odd. I have the final OEM release here build 3790 and it has the
    filmstrip option, which works fine.

    Which build of x64 are you running John?
    Paul Birch (MCSE), Jul 2, 2005

  3. John Barnes

    John Barnes Guest

    Same version and it doesn't show as an option.

    John Barnes, Jul 2, 2005
  4. John Barnes wrote:

    If you right click on the folder -> properties -> customise. Check that
    the template being used is Photo Album. This should give you the option.

    Paul Birch (MCSE), Jul 2, 2005
  5. It also depends on how many files accumulate in that specific folder
    accoding to the file type.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 2, 2005
  6. John Barnes

    John Barnes Guest

    I will try Paul's idea, but with respect to your comment, it is an exact
    copy of the files on the X86 system. I dragged and dropped to x64.

    John Barnes, Jul 2, 2005
  7. John Barnes

    John Barnes Guest

    Thanks. Solved. It was the default in all the Photo folders in x86 for me
    so I never had to look for options. It was always available as an option in
    view.

    John Barnes, Jul 3, 2005
  8. Glad I could help :)

    Paul Birch (MCSE), Jul 3, 2005