    Watch out for these features in your photo software. A new digital
    cameras photo software without these features in not worth a buy.

    Read Full Article At: http://tinyurl.com/fjf6h
    ARG, Mar 12, 2006

  2. ARG

    Gadi Ben-Avi Guest

    IMHO the software the comes with most cameras is not worth the time it takes
    to install.

    Get the best camera you can and then get the best software for your needs.
    There is plenty of free software out there that is more than enough for most
    people.

    Gadi Ben-Avi, Mar 12, 2006

  3. ARG

    ½ Confused Guest

    On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 10:57:25 +0200
    In message <4413de91$>
    Posted from Bezeq International Ltd.
    "Gadi Ben-Avi" <> wrote:

    > IMHO the software the comes with most cameras is not worth
    > the time it takes to install.
    >
    > Get the best camera you can and then get the best software
    > for your needs. There is plenty of free software out there
    > that is more than enough for most people.

    I think you missed the point of the OP's post...it was an exercise in
    pretending to know a subject, and an experiment in English.

    Jeff
    ½ Confused, Mar 12, 2006
  4. ARG

    Tesco News Guest

    "Gadi Ben-Avi" <> wrote in message
    > IMHO the software the comes with most cameras is not worth the time it
    > takes to install.
    >
    > Get the best camera you can and then get the best software for your needs.
    > There is plenty of free software out there that is more than enough for
    > most people.
    >

    > "ARG" <> wrote in message
    >> Photo Software for Digital Camera - How to make a choice?
    >>
    >> Watch out for these features in your photo software. A new digital
    >> cameras photo software without these features in not worth a buy.
    >>
    >> Read Full Article At: http://tinyurl.com/fjf6h

    Agreed, the bundled software which comes with Cameras is usually just crap
    and not worth installing.

    The bundled stuff which comes with scannners is usually of a much better
    quality. One Flat Bed scanner actually came with the full Photoshop 5, with
    the upgrade to 6, when the current version had just changed to 6. The
    scanner cost much less than half the price of PS 6.

    Not too many offers like that nowadays, but PS Elements still seems to be
    available as part of scanner Deals.

    Roy G
    Tesco News, Mar 12, 2006
  5. ARG

    Helen Guest

    "ARG" <> wrote in message
    > Photo Software for Digital Camera - How to make a choice?
    >
    > Watch out for these features in your photo software. A new digital
    > cameras photo software without these features in not worth a buy.
    >
    > Read Full Article At: http://tinyurl.com/fjf6h

    Despite my hate and distrust of tinyurls I clicked - and then instantly
    clicked the red X when that advertisement floated right in front of what I
    was reading.
    So no, I won't read the full article thanks.
    Helen, Mar 12, 2006