    installing the full version.
    Thanks for any imput.
    Frances
    Frances, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Frances

    Thi Tran Guest

    Try the program DVD Pictureshow2 by Ulead. It works pretty well for me.
    If you download a trial version, they may send you coupon in the mail
    (email). The download version usually cheaper and more up to date, but
    you need high speed internet.

    Thi

    Thi Tran, Jul 25, 2003

  3. Frances

    Myles Guest

    On 24 Jul 2003 14:19:37 -0700, (Frances)
    wrote:

    >I wanted to find a program to copy jpeg photos to cd to play on my
    >Toshiba
    >sd-2710 DVD player. I was told by the customer service at Toshiba my
    >machine could not play a cd with jpeg files . I tried the trial
    >version of ULEAD and it worked like a charm . I do not know if I
    >should try DVD PIXPLAY b4 ordering the full version of ULEAD. Is there
    >a big difference or is it easier to use .
    >Should I order the download version or the boxed version of any
    >software. one last question should I delete the trial version b4
    >installing the full version.
    >Thanks for any imput.
    >Frances

    If all you want is to play stills (jpgs) you might find your DVD
    player will play a CD with the jpgs copied to it. Such players often
    refer to this feature as "Photo CD" .
    Good luck

    Myles
    Myles, Jul 25, 2003