    - Isn't so obvious about giving you better facilities if you pay for them

    Many thanks in advance for any suggestions

    JonB

    Jon Burke, Jun 21, 2007

  2. Jon Burke

    Bruce Lewis Guest

    "Jon Burke" <> writes:

    > - Gives statistics for all individual albums
    > - Allows albums within albums e.g. a different album for each day of a
    > holiday
    > - Encourages photographic feedback on the photos shared
    > - Isn't so obvious about giving you better facilities if you pay for them

    Nobody's responded because I don't think anyone knows which one would
    meet all four requirements. My 2 cents worth is that if photographic
    feedback is important to you, then you need to look at the kind of
    feedback people give on the various social nets for photography
    enthusiasts (photo.net, flickr, pbase, etc.) and go with the community
    you want feedback from, regardless of what other features the site has.

    --

    http://ourdoings.com/
    Amazingly simple photo sharing

    Bruce Lewis, Jun 22, 2007