    our community and comment and take part in our small part of cyber space,

    www.photo-sense.co.uk

    Neil

    Neil Porter, Mar 7, 2004

  2. Neil Porter

    Alan D-W Guest

    "Neil Porter" <> wrote in message
    news:UAM2c.5564$...
    > Formed early today, a bunch of photographers confused and annoyed by the
    > lack of free service on the net, x has become live,
    >
    > We are a worldwide community offering a free gallery with a photo of the

    day
    > photographer of the week challenge, and would like to invite you all to

    join
    > our community and comment and take part in our small part of cyber space,

    Oh good, yet another one.

    Alan D-W, Mar 7, 2004

  3. Neil Porter

    Guest

    Alan Browne's wrote:

    > "Neil Porter" <> wrote in message
    > > Formed early today, a bunch of photographers confused and annoyed by the
    > > lack of free service on the net, x has become live,
    > >
    > > We are a worldwide community offering a free gallery with a photo of the

    > day
    > > photographer of the week challenge, and would like to invite you all to

    > join
    > > our community and comment and take part in our small part of cyber space,
    > >

    > Oh good, yet another one.

    Why do you have to be so sarcastic all the time Alan? We are all one big
    community here just like Steve Young noted. Please don't be the bad apple that
    spoils the bushel.

    , Mar 7, 2004
  4. Neil Porter

    C J D Guest

    wrote:

    > Alan Browne's wrote:
    >
    > > "Neil Porter" <> wrote in message
    > > > Formed early today, a bunch of photographers confused and annoyed by the
    > > > lack of free service on the net, x has become live,
    > > >
    > > > We are a worldwide community offering a free gallery with a photo of the

    > > day
    > > > photographer of the week challenge, and would like to invite you all to

    > > join
    > > > our community and comment and take part in our small part of cyber space,
    > > >

    > > Oh good, yet another one.

    > Why do you have to be so sarcastic all the time Alan? We are all one big
    > community here just like Steve Young noted. Please don't be the bad apple that
    > spoils the bushel.

    Well, dud doctor, I have a diagnosis for you. You are showing symptoms of
    paranoid schizophrenia. Why? Contrast this post, all holier-than-thou, with your
    reply to 'Bluenose', who in another post offered a tribute to Gregg's apology to
    Alan. Your sarcastic reply there was disgusting, suggesting that he continue his
    tribute by performing fellatio on Gregg.

    Two adjacent replies of such diametrically opposed content can only point to a
    dangerously twisted mind. Get yourself some professional help. And, until you
    improve, do us all a favour and post somewhere else than r.p.e.35mm.

    Colin D.

    C J D, Mar 7, 2004
  5. Neil Porter

    paul&lisa

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    niel can you contact us about anfield wedding you are a joke as a photographer we still have no photo albums of our wedding as you promised you were quick to want paying but not so quick to send photo's which the ones we have seen are crap i thought the basic rule of photographer was not to have unwanted people in the background and no shadows!!!!

    paul&lisa, Oct 16, 2006