    I'm looking for a good (and free) XP compatible photo screen saver
    which will allow me to select multiple folders, where my pictures are
    located. Key word is multiple folders. Any suggestions? Thanks!

    Greg, Aug 3, 2003

  2. Greg

    Todd Walker Guest

    In article <>, gwtx2
    @yahoo.com says...
    > I'm looking for a good (and free) XP compatible photo screen saver
    > which will allow me to select multiple folders, where my pictures are
    > located. Key word is multiple folders. Any suggestions? Thanks!

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
    &q=photo+screen+saver

    --
    ________________________________
    Todd Walker

    Todd Walker, Aug 3, 2003

  3. Greg

    Ed Wurster Guest

    "Greg" <> wrote in message
    | I'm looking for a good (and free) XP compatible photo screen saver
    | which will allow me to select multiple folders, where my pictures are
    | located. Key word is multiple folders. Any suggestions? Thanks!

    Winpix will select from subfolders.

    Ed

    Ed Wurster, Aug 3, 2003
  4. Greg

    Greg Guest

    Winpix is nice. There is one feature that is not good, and that is the
    ability to press the delete key when a picture is showing, and then
    being prompted to send it to the recycle bin. Not a good thing when a
    four year old goes around the pc.

    Thanks for the suggestion.

    Greg, Aug 7, 2003