    Can anyone suggest a good "utility" for recovery of photos from a "crippled"
    hard drive in a bootable computer. (NTFS format)

    Many Thanks, Ron
    Ron, Dec 2, 2007

  2. Ron

    Poster 60 Guest

    Poster 60, Dec 3, 2007

  3. Ron

    Poster 60 Guest

    Try R- Undelete - its good. When you undelete, you have to recover files to
    another drive. You cannot recover files to the same drive.

    http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Back-Up-and-Recovery/RUndelete.shtml

    Poster 60, Dec 3, 2007
  4. Ron

    Guest

    Re: photo recovery tool needed for recovery of photos on "crippled"hard drive in a bootable computer

    Hi..
    I was too lost my photos from memory card, but my co-worker suggest me recovery software, which is awesome to perform hard drive photo recovery.
    , Mar 2, 2013