Photo Quality All-In-One Printer Scanner with CD-R Print Feature??

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by CL8'N, Aug 25, 2007.

  1. CL8'N

    CL8'N Guest

    Hi

    I'm looking for a printer with the following features:
    - Photo Quality Print
    - Scanner
    - CD & DVD Printing
    - Preferrably with individual ink cartridges

    ....but not sure where to start looking. The Epsom R230 is the perfect
    model ( http://www.epson.com.au/Products/inkjet/stylusPhotoR230.asp ),
    although I need an integrated scanner as well. Does anyone know of a
    model that exists from a reputable manufacturer.

    If anyone could post some links to models with these features I'd be
    very grateful. Thank you in advance for pointing me in the right
    direction.

    - CL8N

    CL8'N, Aug 25, 2007

  2. CL8'N wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I'm looking for a printer with the following features:
    > - Photo Quality Print
    > - Scanner
    > - CD & DVD Printing
    > - Preferrably with individual ink cartridges
    >
    > ...but not sure where to start looking. The Epsom R230 is the perfect
    > model ( http://www.epson.com.au/Products/inkjet/stylusPhotoR230.asp ),
    > although I need an integrated scanner as well. Does anyone know of a
    > model that exists from a reputable manufacturer.
    >
    > If anyone could post some links to models with these features I'd be
    > very grateful. Thank you in advance for pointing me in the right
    > direction.
    >

    > - CL8N

    Don't know the model number, but Epson do sell a scanner/printer which uses
    the same engine as their R230 and other photo printers, including the
    6-colour ink pack. The Epson website should be your first port of call.

    Dennis.

    Dennis Pogson, Aug 25, 2007

  3. CL8'N

    Mike Guest

    CL8'N wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I'm looking for a printer with the following features:
    > - Photo Quality Print
    > - Scanner
    > - CD & DVD Printing
    > - Preferrably with individual ink cartridges
    >
    > ...but not sure where to start looking. The Epsom R230 is the perfect
    > model ( http://www.epson.com.au/Products/inkjet/stylusPhotoR230.asp ),
    > although I need an integrated scanner as well. Does anyone know of a
    > model that exists from a reputable manufacturer.
    >
    > If anyone could post some links to models with these features I'd be
    > very grateful. Thank you in advance for pointing me in the right
    > direction.
    >

    > - CL8N

    I had lunch with a friend of mine yesterday and in the conversation he
    mentioned that he had an "all in one" that had an excellent scanner and
    also had the CD printer capability. He seemed to like it, but I don't
    have a model number, other than "Epson"...
    Mike

    Mike, Aug 25, 2007