    hoping someone here might have had a similiar challenge and might want to
    pass on any experiences or suggestions? I appreciate this newsgroup. Dick
    Ross
    ross, Dec 10, 2004

  2. ross

    Canongirly Guest

    Hi Dick

    Send me $50,000 in used pennies and I'll send you a business plan.

    Canongirly, Dec 10, 2004

  3. ross

    Gadgets Guest

    Get your photoshop skills up and create actions for the objective tasks with
    pauses for the subjective ones like levels and sharpening...

    Cheers, Jason (remove ... to reply)
    PC-Video-Gaming: http://gadgetaus.com
    MS Wireless Intellimouse $89
    Gadgets, Dec 28, 2004