    Paul Guest

    Why is it prints through photo printing wizard look so much better than ones
    using the printing software with Picture It! ?

    Paul, Nov 16, 2003

  2. Paul

    Phil Guest

    Hey .. not for nothng it is called a "Wizard" :)

    Straight answer: Beats me!

    Phil

    Phil, Nov 16, 2003

  3. Paul

    Harry Da Hat Guest

    On 15-Nov-2003, (Paul) wrote:

    > Why is it prints through photo printing wizard look so much better than
    > ones
    > using the printing software with Picture It! ?

    The program Picture It may take some practice to use before you become adept
    at it. The wizard may have presets that are already are meant to 'look'
    good no matter what the circumstances. Keep practicing with your settings
    in your favorite printing program. You'll get the hang of it. It doesn't
    come overnight. It just takes some work!

    Regards,

    Harry

    --

    Fuji Cameras Make The Best Pets!!!!!!!!!!

    mailto:

    Harry Da Hat, Nov 16, 2003
  4. Paul

    joe.harman Guest

    "Paul" <> wrote in message
    > Why is it prints through photo printing wizard look so much better than

    ones
    > using the printing software with Picture It! ?

    If you want the best prints get Qimage

    joe.harman, Nov 16, 2003
  5. Paul

    Paul Guest

    Harry:

    I've been using Picture It! for about three years, and am familiar with its
    settings, most or all of which are the same as the ones that com into play
    using the wizard. I'm pretty adept.

    So you're a Fuji guy? Same here - what are you shooting/

    Thanks.

    Paul, Nov 16, 2003
  6. Paul

    Harry Da Hat Guest

    On 16-Nov-2003, (Paul) wrote:

    > Harry:
    >
    > I've been using Picture It! for about three years, and am familiar with
    > its
    > settings, most or all of which are the same as the ones that com into play
    > using the wizard. I'm pretty adept.
    >
    > So you're a Fuji guy? Same here - what are you shooting/

    My intentions are to move to a DSLR at this point. I am kind of leaning
    toward the Digital Rebel. I am currently using the Fuji 4900z. I can't
    fault the Fuji technology. I have used Fuji, Kodak, Olympus.....but of all
    of them, I find the EVF camera the closest to DSLR I can get without making
    the jump to a DSLR, which I am going to take. I recommend a program like
    Qimage for the experienced person who manipulates images for printing. It
    has a lot of features built into it that make it a tad on the complicated
    side, but it's worth a look at. www.ddisoftware.com is the location of it.
    You can read the manual provided you have Adobe's Acrobat Reader. Version 6
    is the latest and it's freeware.

    Harry

    Harry Da Hat, Nov 16, 2003