    noticed a lot of other stuff on the widow. How do you delete items from the
    photo printing wizard??

    Thanks Ron
    Ron&Joyce, Aug 21, 2003

  2. Ron&Joyce

    Jim PKP Guest

    > other stuff

    Can you be more specific?

    --
    | | PKP |
    Jim PKP, Aug 21, 2003

  3. Ron&Joyce

    Ron&Joyce Guest

    will this help? It don't tell me how to delete a picture
    To print a picture

    1.. Open My Pictures.
    2.. Under Picture Tasks, click Print pictures.
    3.. Follow the instructions in the Photo Printing Wizard.
    Notes

    a.. To open My Pictures, click Start, and then click My Pictures.
    b.. You do not have to select the pictures you want to print before
    clicking Print pictures. The Photo Printing Wizard displays all the image
    files from the open or selected folder so you can select the files you want
    to print.
    c.. You can print pictures from a folder without opening the folder. Click
    the folder that contains the pictures you want to print, and then, under
    Picture Tasks, click Print pictures.
    Related Topics

    Ron&Joyce, Aug 21, 2003