    dimensions.

    --
    Terry, West Sussex, UK
    Terry Pinnell, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Terry Pinnell

    Doug Scobie Guest

    "Terry Pinnell" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Anyone know of a UK photo printing service that offers calendars in
    > its gift range please? So far only found PhotoBox and I'm having
    > difficulty getting exact info from them about their picture
    > dimensions.

    Why not try it yourself? I have just finished mine, using a cheap software
    program (around £4) and some HP brochure and flyer paper. Very pleased with
    the results and all the happier knowing I did it myself.
    Bought my stuff in Office World (Portsmouth) not a million miles from you!

    Doug
    Doug Scobie, Nov 20, 2003

  3. "Doug Scobie" <> wrote:

    >"Terry Pinnell" <> wrote in message
    >> Anyone know of a UK photo printing service that offers calendars in
    >> its gift range please? So far only found PhotoBox and I'm having
    >> difficulty getting exact info from them about their picture
    >> dimensions.
    >>

    >Why not try it yourself? I have just finished mine, using a cheap software
    >program (around £4) and some HP brochure and flyer paper. Very pleased with
    >the results and all the happier knowing I did it myself.
    >Bought my stuff in Office World (Portsmouth) not a million miles from you!

    Thanks, Doug, maybe another year I will. That's if I can get my wife
    to let me near her Epson - my Lexmark Z23 (bundled with PC) isn't up
    to the job.

    What's the software?

    --
    Terry, West Sussex, UK
    Terry Pinnell, Nov 20, 2003
  4. Terry Pinnell

    Hubje Guest

    maybe not in the UK,
    but www.photoways.com, and they deliver to the UK.

    fast service, serious, and not soo expensif.
    NR 1 in France

    Hubje, Nov 20, 2003
  5. Terry Pinnell

    Doug Scobie Guest

    > Thanks, Doug, maybe another year I will. That's if I can get my wife
    > to let me near her Epson - my Lexmark Z23 (bundled with PC) isn't up
    > to the job.
    >
    > What's the software?

    Calendar maker. Distributed by Cosmi software (budget stuff).
    Comes with a load of templates which are largely tacky but allows you to
    import your own pictures and place them in to monthly, quarterly or annual
    calendars. Did exactly what I wanted with an excellent end result.
    Doug Scobie, Nov 20, 2003
  6. Try www.photocal.co.uk

    Martin Bishop, Nov 21, 2003