    Posted with NewsLeecher v2.1 Final
    * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
    * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet
    hught1956, May 16, 2006

  2. hught1956

    Rick Guest

    Have you contacted Epson Tech Support about this? Since Epson writes
    the software for your printer, they are the ones that would be most
    qualified to address your problems.

    Rick, May 16, 2006

  3. hught1956

    John Barnes Guest

    I would contact Epson an let them know you have a problem with the x64
    drivers. Some drivers let you make colour adjustments, but usually are
    universal to all print qualities.

    John Barnes, May 16, 2006
  4. I have an RX500 on my Win64 machine ( also networked with a 32 bit XP)
    It prints photos just fine.

    Anyhow the greenish tint usually means that the yellow cartridge needs to be
    cleaned or replaced

    DonW

    Donald Wilkinson, May 16, 2006
  5. hught1956

    hught1956 Guest

    Re: photo printing problems epson rx600 i think i have foudn the trouble

    looks like bad ink cartridges I am going to replace them and then
    have a go I will let the group know the outcome thanks for the fast

    hught1956, May 16, 2006
  6. hught1956

    hught1956 Guest

    Re: photo printing problems epson rx600 thanks Donald good advice

    some new ink cartridges cured my problems thanks alot Hugh

    hught1956, May 20, 2006