    is at least as fast at the 990c then I'll be happy.

    Thanks,

    -- Rich

    Richard Robbins, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Richard Robbins

    xNokia3390x Guest

    "Richard Robbins" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns9446C59D5A7BRERobbinsiTinkernet@216.148.227.77...
    > My HP 990c may be nearing the end of its useful life. I'm thinking about
    > purchasing the HP Photosmart 7960. Can someone give me a sense of the
    > relative print speeds of the two printing 4x6 and 8x10 photos? If the

    7960
    > is at least as fast at the 990c then I'll be happy.

    The newer Photosmart printers are much faster than the previous generation,
    especially with photos. I'm sure text is around the same, although the 990c
    was certainly fast in the text printing category. What's wrong with your
    990c?

    xNokia3390x, Dec 3, 2003

  3. Richard Robbins

    Model Flyer Guest

    "Richard Robbins" <> wrote in message
    > My HP 990c may be nearing the end of its useful life. I'm thinking

    about
    > purchasing the HP Photosmart 7960. Can someone give me a sense of

    the
    > relative print speeds of the two printing 4x6 and 8x10 photos? If

    the 7960
    > is at least as fast at the 990c then I'll be happy.

    Nearing 100,000 prints or do you mean it really needs a good clean?
    --
    ---
    Cheers,

    Model Flyer, Dec 8, 2003