    wizard - I don't want to fuss with something comlicated like Adobe PS,
    unless the Elements version has this feature. Do you have any
    suggestions?

    Billy, Jul 6, 2008

  2. Billy

    Paul Furman Guest

    Re: |GG| Photo Print App for Multiple Images w/ Borders?

    Billy wrote:
    > I'm looking for a photo printing app that will allow me to *easily*
    > align several different sized digital images within one 8.5 x 11 paper
    > complete with my choice of borders surrounding them. This will be for
    > printing on my color printer. I'm looking specifically for one w/ a
    > wizard - I don't want to fuss with something comlicated like Adobe PS,
    > unless the Elements version has this feature. Do you have any
    > suggestions?

    Ifanview's contact sheet thingy in thumbs view though it won't let you
    adjust position individually.

    --
    Paul Furman
    www.edgehill.net

    Paul Furman, Jul 7, 2008

  3. Billy

    Billy Guest

    On Jul 6, 4:40 pm, MyVeryOwnSelf <> wrote:
    > > I'm looking for a photo printing app that will allow me to *easily*
    > > align several different sized digital images within one 8.5 x 11 paper
    > > complete with my choice of borders surrounding them. This will be for
    > > printing on my color printer. I'm looking specifically for one w/ a
    > > wizard - I don't want to fuss with something comlicated like Adobe PS,
    > > unless the Elements version has this feature.  Do you have any
    > > suggestions?

    > It would help to know what OS, cameras, printers, you have.
    >
    > I have a Canon camera and printer, and they came with "PhotoRecord"
    > software for Windows. I've used PhotoRecord for the purpose you describe,
    > and am happy with the outcome and with the ease of use.

    Sorry, Im using Windows Vista Ultimate, Nikon D300, Samsung CLX-3175
    Color Laser Printer. Any further suggestions?

    Billy, Jul 7, 2008
  4. Billy

    Paul Furman Guest

    David J. Littleboy wrote:
    > "Billy" <> wrote:
    >> I have a Canon camera and printer, and they came with "PhotoRecord"
    >> software for Windows. I've used PhotoRecord for the purpose you describe,
    >> and am happy with the outcome and with the ease of use.

    > Sorry, Im using Windows Vista Ultimate, Nikon D300, Samsung CLX-3175
    > Color Laser Printer. Any further suggestions?
    > <<<<<<<<<<<<<
    >
    > Qimage.

    Yes that's supposed to be excellent.
    (vista ultimate :) pbtbtbt with a D200 here)

    Paul Furman, Jul 7, 2008
  5. Billy wrote:
    []
    > Sorry, Im using Windows Vista Ultimate, Nikon D300, Samsung CLX-3175
    > Color Laser Printer. Any further suggestions?

    PrintStation or PIE Studio from:

    http://www.picmeta.com/en.htm

    Paint Shop Pro can also do this,

    David

    David J Taylor, Jul 7, 2008
  6. Billy

    MaryL Guest

    "Billy" <> wrote in message
    > I'm looking for a photo printing app that will allow me to *easily*
    > align several different sized digital images within one 8.5 x 11 paper
    > complete with my choice of borders surrounding them. This will be for
    > printing on my color printer. I'm looking specifically for one w/ a
    > wizard - I don't want to fuss with something comlicated like Adobe PS,
    > unless the Elements version has this feature. Do you have any
    > suggestions?

    PhotoELF will do that.

    MaryL

    MaryL, Jul 8, 2008