    rather than Epson! If you search for 10X15 you will find it.

    www.ebay.co.uk

    Mark
    Mark Steward, Jun 8, 2004

  2. Mark Steward

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    What a complete idiot - Not only ebay spam but Off topic ebay spam.

    Ebay abuse

    Ebay contact, including SPAM complaints:
    http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html

    UseNet SPAM policy:
    http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

    Be sure to include all headers.

    add a complaint to

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
    Tony Spadaro, Jun 8, 2004

  3. Mark Steward

    larrylook Guest

    > I have some photo paper I need to dispose of. I put them on ebay under

    Epsom
    > rather than Epson! If you search for 10X15 you will find it.
    >
    > www.ebay.co.uk
    >
    > Mark

    Sorry about your mistake. Many here have an interest in photo paper, since
    this is a discussion group which is very relevant to photo paper - so I
    think you've reached the right place. Hopefully your post will have some
    positive results for you. Some may not be sympathetic to your
    misfortune - but hey this is Usenet. I wish you the best of luck - we all
    make an occasional typo now and then.
    larrylook, Jun 9, 2004
  4. Mark Steward

    DJ Guest

    On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 20:12:13 +0100, "Mark Steward" <>
    wrote:

    >I have some photo paper I need to dispose of. I put them on ebay under Epsom
    >rather than Epson! If you search for 10X15 you will find it.
    >
    >www.ebay.co.uk
    >
    >Mark

    Ideal for printing equestrian photos.

    DJ, Jun 9, 2004
  5. Mark Steward

    Donald Gray Guest

    On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 22:11:04 GMT, "Tony Spadaro"
    <> wrote:

    >What a complete idiot - Not only ebay spam but Off topic ebay spam.
    >
    >Ebay abuse
    >
    >Ebay contact, including SPAM complaints:
    >http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html
    >
    >UseNet SPAM policy:
    >http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html
    >
    >Be sure to include all headers.
    >
    >add a complaint to

    Oooooo , a netcop.
    --
    Donald Gray
    www.odcombe.demon.co.uk
    Donald Gray, Jun 9, 2004
  6. Mark Steward

    TheNewsGuy Guest

    On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 21:31:01 -0400, "larrylook" <>
    wrote:

    >> I have some photo paper I need to dispose of. I put them on ebay under

    >Epsom
    >> rather than Epson!

    Looks like a lot of people in the UK call it "EPSOM" and I am not
    including the Salt or the Derby listings. LOL!

    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    + The News Guy(Mike) - Seinfeld Lists
    + (two mirrored sites)
    + http://membres.lycos.fr/tnguym
    + http://waveprohosting.com/tnguym
    TheNewsGuy, Jun 9, 2004
  7. Mark Steward

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Advertising is not allowed - read the charter before you give out stupid
    advice.

    Tony Spadaro, Jun 14, 2004