    My deepest appreciation to that individual(s) who can suggest an easy to use
    software. ;-)

    Max
    Max, Dec 26, 2011

  2. Max

    philo Guest

    On 12/26/2011 05:21 PM, Max wrote:
    > New computer.
    > Windows 7
    > Looking for a *simple* photo *organizing* software.
    > I would like to store my photos in "folders" with titles like:
    > Family
    > Travels
    > Animals
    > People
    > etc.
    > Any recommendations?
    > My deepest appreciation to that individual(s) who can suggest an easy to
    > use software. ;-)
    >
    > Max

    Picassa

    http://picasa.google.com/
    philo, Dec 27, 2011

  3. Max

    tony cooper Guest

    On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 16:21:34 -0700, "Max" <>
    wrote:

    >New computer.
    >Windows 7
    >Looking for a *simple* photo *organizing* software.
    >I would like to store my photos in "folders" with titles like:
    >Family
    >Travels
    >Animals
    >People
    >etc.
    >Any recommendations?
    >My deepest appreciation to that individual(s) who can suggest an easy to use
    >software. ;-)

    You don't need any organizing software to do what you've listed above.

    You have folders, and sub-folders, in Windows and the ability to move
    files into different folders.

    Now if you want to add keywords for sorting/searching, that's going to
    require some kind of software.
    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    tony cooper, Dec 27, 2011