Photo of The First Day of the year

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Jan 1, 2010.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Jan 1, 2010

  2. Ï "mmyvusenet" <> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
    news:...
    > Hello:
    >
    > Today I took this photo:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4233048577/
    >
    > Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
    >
    > Happy and Prosperous New Year 2010.
    >
    > --

    That's a very pretty turtle! Is that a he or she? Is the shell shining on
    its own, or you have polished it? I had a couple of little Pseydemys
    Scripta, that even laid eggs, but now they're gone.... I like sometimes to
    pet the neighbours turtles on their legs and neck, when I go to fix their
    electricity, although the turtles don't seem to like that very much....

    --
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    major in electrical engineering

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Jan 1, 2010

  3. mmyvusenet

    TrueDat Guest

    Re: MORE CAGED ANIMALS: Photo of The First Day of the year

    On Sat, 02 Jan 2010 03:10:24 -0500, rwalker <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 2 Jan 2010 09:32:15 +0200, "MG" <> wrote:
    >

    >snip
    >

    >>Please don't post your photos
    >>

    >Please don't post.

    When you look at that photo you can see the wet cement floor and dirt that
    the animal has to walk on. Conditions conducive to harboring diseases and
    parasites from all those abused and sick animals they keep there and
    occasionally hose-down for cleaning. See all his previous posts of sick or
    injured birds and other animals. What a shame that those animals are being
    kept in those conditions, and that this pet-store snapshooter who exploits
    these animals' suffering isn't smart enough nor strong enough to do
    something about it. His snapshot portfolio would make a nice expose' on the
    rank conditions in which wild animals are kept in their countries of origin
    after they are trapped for the marketplace. His photography makes every
    pet-shop-owner and pet-owner look pathetic. They're all supporting that
    kind of treatment to animals by providing a market for this kind of human
    conduct.

    I've no doubt that the only reason he posts links to his photos here is to
    make his photos, for advertising purposes for the international underground
    animal-trade, seem plausible. If he and his family are ever caught they can
    tell the judge, "See? I was just taking photos for a photography group,
    that's all. I really wasn't marketing endangered, abused, and diseased
    animals. Honest."

    While all the while using these links to photos to send to potential
    customers that are also equally stupid to support him and his kind.

    Why do you think you *never* see a photo from him of *any* animal in the
    wild, as suggested many many times. He won't even bother to try to take a
    photo of a sparrow on the balcony in front of his family's
    animal-racketeering store. He has no use for those kinds of photos. He only
    needs to post a photo of animals they actually have in captivity for the
    next potential customer from the international underground animal-trade.
    Those are the only photos of worth to this bastard.

    Rec.photo.digital is being used as a front for his illegal animal trade.
    It's that simple.

    TrueDat, Jan 2, 2010
  4. mmyvusenet

    Nervous Nick Guest

    On Jan 1, 9:28 am, "mmyvusenet" <> wrote:
    > Hello:
    >
    > Today I took this photo:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4233048577/

    Hello again, Miguel. IF THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME:

    I think it is high time that you admit that you are actually a
    marmoset at a "petting zoo" in some godforsaken hellhole of a town,
    and that one of the zoo staff gave you a camera some time ago (or more
    likely, you snatched it out of her hands), and that this same zoo
    worker occasionally wrestles the camera from your nasty claws, and
    downloads your images and translates your comments onto Flickr and
    usenet.

    I cannot for the life of me fathom this zoo worker's motivation.

    But regardless, I realize that your zoo "handler" might have a hard
    time translating this reply for you, so let me dumb it down a bit:

    "Ick SHRIEk ca ca ca woggawogga BOO ix TAYYY! nngackh@!& EEEEE!"

    HTH.

    --
    YOP...

    Nervous Nick, Jan 3, 2010
  5. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "Tzortzakakis Dimitrios" <> escribió en el mensaje

    > Ï "mmyvusenet" <> Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> Today I took this photo:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4233048577/
    >>
    >> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
    >>
    >> Happy and Prosperous New Year 2010.
    >>
    >> --

    > That's a very pretty turtle! Is that a he or she? Is the shell shining on
    > its own, or you have polished it? I had a couple of little Pseydemys
    > Scripta, that even laid eggs, but now they're gone.... I like sometimes to
    > pet the neighbours turtles on their legs and neck, when I go to fix their
    > electricity, although the turtles don't seem to like that very much....
    >

    > --
    > Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    > major in electrical engineering
    > mechanized infantry reservist
    > hordad AT otenet DOT gr

    Hello, thanks for your comment and very interesting your history, the
    Tortoise is Female, very soon I'll take some photos of Scripta species.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com

    mmyvusenet, Jan 4, 2010