Photo of Palace

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Nov 15, 2010.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Nov 15, 2010

  2. mmyvusenet

    Irwell Guest

    On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 20:58:20 -0500, mmyvusenet wrote:

    > Hello:
    >
    > The weather was varied over the weekend, and I found it interesting the
    > appearance of the Palace in the Historical Center of Lima:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5176401553/
    >
    > Thanks for your comments.

    Interesting architecture, the street furniture gets in the way a bit,
    nice mellow tones in the building.
    Irwell, Nov 15, 2010

  3. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "Paul Furman" <> escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:...
    > mmyvusenet wrote:
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> The weather was varied over the weekend, and I found it interesting the
    >> appearance of the Palace in the Historical Center of Lima:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5176401553/

    > The column at right is vertical but the center and left side aren't.
    > Otherwise I kind of like the composition and soft low angle light.

    Hello:

    Thanks for your comment, today I took the opportunity to take this picture,
    the background I'll keep improving, but while I wanted to practice taking as
    close as possible:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5175738760/

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com
    mmyvusenet, Nov 15, 2010
  4. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "Irwell" <> escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:1veldp245g1ri$.1atq9xw066kck$...
    > On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 20:58:20 -0500, mmyvusenet wrote:
    >
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> The weather was varied over the weekend, and I found it interesting the
    >> appearance of the Palace in the Historical Center of Lima:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5176401553/
    >>
    >> Thanks for your comments.

    > Interesting architecture, the street furniture gets in the way a bit,
    > nice mellow tones in the building.

    Hello, thanks for your comment, I was always trying to practice with a photo
    of this architecture, and this is the first that I found interesting to
    upload, and I hope to continue improving.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com
    mmyvusenet, Nov 15, 2010
  5. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "George Kerby" <> escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:C906CE31.42D8E%...

    > On 11/15/10 11:16 AM, in article ,
    > "mmyvusenet" <> wrote:
    >
    >> "Paul Furman" <> escribió en el mensaje de
    >> noticias:...

    >>> The column at right is vertical but the center and left side aren't.
    >>> Otherwise I kind of like the composition and soft low angle light.

    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> Thanks for your comment, today I took the opportunity to take this
    >> picture,
    >> the background I'll keep improving, but while I wanted to practice taking
    >> as
    >> close as possible:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5175738760/
    >>
    >> --
    >> MMYV
    >> http://www.mmyv.com
    >>

    > Do you have any post-processing software? I am asking because it would be
    > nice to see the cage bars removed from an otherwise interesting
    > background.
    >
    > Are they in love just in time for Spring, LOL!

    Hello George, thanks for your comment, yes, I have software to edit images,
    but my idea is not to change the photos, but try to improve when I take the
    photos, I hope to continue improving.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com