Photo of Model

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Nov 26, 2009.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Nov 26, 2009

  2. mmyvusenet

    NameHere Guest

    On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 18:03:25 -0500, "mmyvusenet"
    <> wrote:

    >Hello:
    >
    >This species was very collaborating and wanted to do this presentation:
    >
    >http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4134688184/
    >
    >Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

    More evidence of tropical birds in poor health or kept in inhumane
    conditions. Birds in that condition of poor health won't live long.

    I guess this moron has never seen any healthy and viable birds in his
    lifetime. So how would he know the difference from living in his 3rd world
    squalor. Evidenced by the conditions of those birds, their cages, and the
    walls behind them.

    NameHere, Nov 26, 2009