Photo of Historical Bronze Battery

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Oct 24, 2009.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Oct 24, 2009

  2. mmyvusenet

    Keith Nuttle Guest

    mmyvusenet wrote:
    > Hello:
    >
    > I was again the Historical Center of Lima and in I had the opportunity to do
    > this photo:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4038360523/
    >
    > After, I will try to take other photos of the center of Lima.
    >
    > Thanks for your comments.

    I don't remember seeing that the last time I was in Lima, Ohio.
    Keith Nuttle, Oct 24, 2009

  3. mmyvusenet

    Ofnuts Guest

    Keith Nuttle wrote:
    > mmyvusenet wrote:
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> I was again the Historical Center of Lima and in I had the opportunity
    >> to do
    >> this photo:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4038360523/
    >>
    >> After, I will try to take other photos of the center of Lima.
    >>
    >> Thanks for your comments.
    >>

    > I don't remember seeing that the last time I was in Lima, Ohio.

    Paris, Texas, is also missing a big steel tower...

    --
    Bertrand
    Ofnuts, Oct 24, 2009
  4. mmyvusenet

    tony cooper Guest

    On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 18:46:57 +0200, Ofnuts <>
    wrote:

    >Keith Nuttle wrote:
    >> mmyvusenet wrote:
    >>> Hello:
    >>>
    >>> I was again the Historical Center of Lima and in I had the opportunity
    >>> to do
    >>> this photo:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4038360523/
    >>>
    >>> After, I will try to take other photos of the center of Lima.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks for your comments.
    >>>

    >> I don't remember seeing that the last time I was in Lima, Ohio.

    >Paris, Texas, is also missing a big steel tower...

    At the coliseum in Rome GA boiled peanuts get thumbs up.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    tony cooper, Oct 24, 2009