Photo of Atrium

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Nov 26, 2010.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Nov 26, 2010

  2. mmyvusenet

    Tim Conway Guest

    "mmyvusenet" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello:
    >
    > I had the opportunity to take this photo from the other perspective in
    > relation to the previous photo:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5209451481/
    >
    > Thanks for your comments.

    Nice photo. Good job showing the artist and his painting and his subject.
    I like where you placed the artwork in the frame. Keep up the good work.
    :)

    Tim Conway, Nov 27, 2010

  3. mmyvusenet

    > Hello:
    >
    > I had the opportunity to take this photo from the other perspective in
    > relation to the previous photo:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5209451481/
    >
    > Thanks for your comments.

    Also, the yellow shirt and the yellow building is a nice touch. I agree
    with the response in alt.photography that positioning yourself to the left
    to avoid the dark doorway on the right would be better.
    Another thought is that if you had waited until the artist was holding
    brushes near the canvas or some other position, it might have been a better
    composition. A good job, anyway, however.

    Tim Conway, Nov 27, 2010
  4. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    noticias:icpo1d$6r9$-september.org...

    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> I had the opportunity to take this photo from the other perspective in
    >> relation to the previous photo:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5209451481/
    >>
    >> Thanks for your comments.

    > Also, the yellow shirt and the yellow building is a nice touch. I agree
    > with the response in alt.photography that positioning yourself to the left
    > to avoid the dark doorway on the right would be better.
    > Another thought is that if you had waited until the artist was holding
    > brushes near the canvas or some other position, it might have been a
    > better composition. A good job, anyway, however.

    Hello, thanks for your two comments, it seems that the weather has not yet
    decided how it will be the day, if this is going to be clear or cloudy, but
    I could make this picture a while ago I wanted to take this historic
    passage:

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com