Photo of a Church

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Nov 22, 2009.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Nov 22, 2009

  2. mmyvusenet

    Nervous Nick Guest

    On Nov 22, 3:41 pm, "mmyvusenet" <> wrote:
    > Hello:
    >
    > I had the opportunity to take this photo in this special day:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4126000254/

    Yep. It looks like a photo of a church.

    Why do you do this to yourself?

    --
    YOP...

    Nervous Nick, Nov 23, 2009

  3. mmyvusenet

    Bob Williams Guest

    mmyvusenet wrote:
    > Hello:
    >
    > I had the opportunity to take this photo in this special day:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4126000254/
    >
    > Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

    A good job of getting uniform lighting in a very difficult situation
    Bob Williams

    Bob Williams, Nov 23, 2009
  4. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "Bob Williams" <> escribió en el mensaje
    > mmyvusenet wrote:
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> I had the opportunity to take this photo in this special day:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4126000254/
    >>
    >> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
    >>

    > A good job of getting uniform lighting in a very difficult situation
    > Bob Williams

    Hello Bob, thanks for your comment, next Sunday begins the Advent, the
    period immediately before Christmas, and I hope to take some interesting
    photos of the Advent wreath in each of the four weeks.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com

    mmyvusenet, Nov 23, 2009
  5. mmyvusenet

    Guest

    On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 23:47:42 -0800, Bob Williams
    <> wrote:

    >mmyvusenet wrote:
    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> I had the opportunity to take this photo in this special day:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4126000254/
    >>
    >> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
    >>

    >A good job of getting uniform lighting in a very difficult situation
    >Bob Williams

    I did a number of those back when I was "the kid" at the photo
    studio. We used a team approach, lots of press 25 lamps and even
    painted the light one using photo floods. The guys with more
    experience than I could do an really outstanding job. It has a lot to
    do with felling.

    I agree the referenced photo was a good job, I would have been
    happy to get.

    , Nov 23, 2009