    with 3792 x 2546 dpi resolution on a DVD?

    Has anyone heard of that scanner?

    TIA

    Loony, Jun 29, 2012

  2. Loony

    Paul Guest

    Loony wrote:
    > Hello Pals :)
    >
    > I have lots of 35mm film that I took with my camera years back. The
    > processed films are either on spools, or in slips of about 6, or in
    > slides. I asked a local Co-Op how they put these on DVDs. The device
    > they used was called "Photo-me Imagus 1500 scanner" that made images
    > with 3792 x 2546 dpi resolution on a DVD?
    >
    > Has anyone heard of that scanner?
    >
    > TIA

    http://www.itinstock.com/kis-photo-...tal-photo-minilab-kiosk-developing-3843-p.asp

    "offers a maximum resolution of 2,820 dpi"

    "£4,750.01 used"

    It's small, and easily fits in your bedroom...

    once you toss out all the bedroom furniture :)

    Paul

    Paul, Jun 30, 2012

  3. Loony

    Loony Guest

    On 30/06/2012 00:22, Paul wrote:
    > Loony wrote:
    >> Hello Pals :)
    >>
    >> I have lots of 35mm film that I took with my camera years back. The
    >> processed films are either on spools, or in slips of about 6, or in
    >> slides. I asked a local Co-Op how they put these on DVDs. The device
    >> they used was called "Photo-me Imagus 1500 scanner" that made images
    >> with 3792 x 2546 dpi resolution on a DVD?
    >>
    >> Has anyone heard of that scanner?
    >>
    >> TIA

    > http://www.itinstock.com/kis-photo-...tal-photo-minilab-kiosk-developing-3843-p.asp
    >

    > "offers a maximum resolution of 2,820 dpi"
    >
    > "£4,750.01 used"
    >
    > It's small, and easily fits in your bedroom...
    >
    > once you toss out all the bedroom furniture :)
    >
    > Paul

    Thanks again Paul and for your effort and my laffs :)

    I dropped an unprocessed 35mm Kodak film today in the local Co-Op and,
    for about $3, their company will do the processing and placing on the
    DVD. That seems to be a bargain but it takes about a week to have it
    ready for me. Fingers crossed :)

    Have a great weekend.

    Loony, Jun 30, 2012