photo manipulation

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by NikkoJay via PhotoKB.com, Oct 15, 2006.

  1. NikkoJay via PhotoKB.com, Oct 15, 2006

  2. NikkoJay via PhotoKB.com

    Knud Guest

    Knud, Oct 15, 2006

  3. NikkoJay via PhotoKB.com wrote:
    > I have a photograph of a horizon that is not straight, can i use adobe
    > photoshop cs2 to alter this?

    Oh, I don't know - could it be ROTATE?

    Gary Eickmeier
    Gary Eickmeier, Oct 15, 2006
  4. NikkoJay via PhotoKB.com

    Carol Guest

    Sure can and it is a piece of cake.

    Click and hold the down triangle on the eyedropper icon
    Select the measure tool (ruler)
    Left click at one end of the horizon drag to the another point on
    the horizon
    Release the mouse
    You will see a line left by the measure tool

    Click on
    Image
    Rotate Canvas
    Arbitrary
    OK
    CS2 lets you know the degree of rotation and if it is CW clockwise or
    CWW counter clockwise.

    Hope this is helpful.

    Carol

    Carol, Oct 15, 2006
  5. NikkoJay via PhotoKB.com

    Dave Cohen Guest

    Carol wrote:
    > Sure can and it is a piece of cake.
    >
    > Click and hold the down triangle on the eyedropper icon
    > Select the measure tool (ruler)
    > Left click at one end of the horizon drag to the another point on
    > the horizon
    > Release the mouse
    > You will see a line left by the measure tool
    >
    > Click on
    > Image
    > Rotate Canvas
    > Arbitrary
    > OK
    > CS2 lets you know the degree of rotation and if it is CW clockwise or
    > CWW counter clockwise.
    >
    > Hope this is helpful.
    >
    > Carol
    >
    > NikkoJay via PhotoKB.com wrote:
    >> I have a photograph of a horizon that is not straight, can i use adobe
    >> photoshop cs2 to alter this?
    >>
    >> --

    I don't know about PhotoShop, don't use it. My PhotoPlus lets you rotate
    by any amount.
    Even easier is the free FastStone. I would think that when you have to
    mortgage your house to afford a photo editor, it should at least do the
    things that others do for free.
    Dave Cohen
    Dave Cohen, Oct 15, 2006
  6. NikkoJay via PhotoKB.com

    Stu Guest

    Yes. Do you own Photoshop CS2?

    Stu, Oct 15, 2006
  7. NikkoJay via PhotoKB.com

    Guest

    Gary Eickmeier wrote:
    > NikkoJay via PhotoKB.com wrote:
    > > I have a photograph of a horizon that is not straight, can i use adobe
    > > photoshop cs2 to alter this?
    > >

    > Oh, I don't know - could it be ROTATE?
    >
    > Gary Eickmeier

    Yes photoshop CS2 can do it easily
    , Oct 15, 2006
  8. NikkoJay via PhotoKB.com

    Guest

    Gary Eickmeier wrote:
    > NikkoJay via PhotoKB.com wrote:
    > > I have a photograph of a horizon that is not straight, can i use adobe
    > > photoshop cs2 to alter this?
    > >

    > Oh, I don't know - could it be ROTATE?
    >
    > Gary Eickmeier

    Yes photoshop CS2 can do it easily