Photo Manipulation & Theft

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Will Dockery, Jan 10, 2013.

  1. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    Hieronymous707 wrote:
    >"Will Dockery" wrote:
    >>Chuck Lysaght wrote:

    > > > Michael Cook sent a 72 page fax to my former employer containing posts

    > > > made to Usenet. What a nutjob he was!

    > > Wow... I just thought he was a poetry and photo thief.

    > > This one:

    > > http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Dockery_and_Chuck.jpg

    > > The most famous of these /still/ makes the rounds, as new attackers try

    > > pretend they created it!

    > That was quite a while ago.
    >
    > You were much thinner then.
    >
    > Go ahead, pretend you don't
    >
    > need a real good workout.

    http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Dockery_and_Chuck.jpg

    Well, I've never been a small fellow, even when I was skinny as a toothpick
    I was still well over six feet tall.

    You little guys have an easier time maintaining a balance, something I knew
    many years ago.
    Will Dockery, Jan 10, 2013