Photo Manipulation & Theft

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Will Dockery, Jan 10, 2013.

  1. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    On Thursday, January 10, 2013 10:37:36 AM UTC-5, Chuck Lysaght wrote:
    > Michael Cook sent a 72 page fax to my former employer containing posts I
    > made to Usenet. What a nutjob he was!

    Wow... I just thought he was a poetry and photo thief.

    This one:

    http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Dockery_and_Chuck.jpg

    The most famous of these /still/ makes the rounds, as new attackers try to
    pretend they created it!

    Will Dockery, Jan 10, 2013

  2. On Jan 10, 10:49 am, "Will Dockery" <> wrote:
    > On Thursday, January 10, 2013 10:37:36 AM UTC-5, Chuck Lysaght wrote:
    > > Michael Cook sent a 72 page fax to my former employer containing posts I
    > > made to Usenet. What a nutjob he was!

    > Wow... I just thought he was a poetry and photo thief.
    >
    > This one:
    >
    > http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Dockery_and_Chuck.jpg
    >
    > The most famous of these /still/ makes the rounds, as new attackers try to
    > pretend they created it!

    That was quite a while ago.
    You were much thinner then.
    Go ahead, pretend you don't
    need a real good workout.

    Hieronymous707, Jan 10, 2013

  3. On Jan 10, 10:49 am, "Will Dockery" <> wrote:
    > On Thursday, January 10, 2013 10:37:36 AM UTC-5, Chuck Lysaght wrote:
    > > Michael Cook sent a 72 page fax to my former employer containing posts I
    > > made to Usenet. What a nutjob he was!

    > Wow... I just thought he was a poetry and photo thief.
    >
    > This one:
    >
    > http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Dockery_and_Chuck.jpg
    >
    > The most famous of these /still/ makes the rounds, as new attackers try to
    > pretend they created it!

    You never looked better, Duckery.
    Keep up the crappy work.

    Irkin Invader Zim, Jan 12, 2013