    without USM and web version JPG with USM. It would be nice if you could link
    these together somehow.

    --markus
    Markus Malmqvist, Oct 14, 2003

  2. Markus Malmqvist

    CSM1 Guest

    "Markus Malmqvist" <> wrote in message
    news:bmgjrg$63f$...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does some photo program support versions? I have typically at least three
    > versions of a photo: The original from scanner, the edited baseline

    picture
    > without USM and web version JPG with USM. It would be nice if you could

    link
    > these together somehow.
    >
    > --markus

    The galleries feature in ThumbsPlus can link all photos in the one gallery
    together. The same photo(s) can also be in multiple galleries.
    http://www.cerious.com/

    I use galleries to link a single roll of scanned 35mm film together or a
    wedding shoot.

    --
    CSM1
    http://www.carlmcmillan.com
    CSM1, Oct 14, 2003

  3. EasyShare has a "digital negative" feature starting with Version 3.0.

    This feature allows you to save the original "negative" whenever you edit a
    picture (actually it's done automatically for you) you can turn on or off
    the displaying of the original negative in the preferences

    But this doesn't link together a downsampled version as a derivative of the
    original picture (although people have asked us to do this and we have it
    on our list of things to do)

    William Jackson, Oct 14, 2003