Photo Invitation Envelopes - Assorted Color Packs

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by William Raspe, Jun 13, 2008.

  1. NEW! 4 x 6 Photo Invitation - Assortments

    We are pleased to announce that Office Express now offers two new ways
    to get the most popular 4 x 6 photo invitation envelopes in easy to
    order packs.

    4 x 6 Photo Astrobright Assorted colors Pack

    This pack includes 5 of the most popular Astrobright
    Photo Invitation Envelopes. Colors included:

    Planetary Purple
    Lift Off Lemon (Yellow)
    Lunar Blue
    Terra Green
    ReEntry Red

    These envelops measure 4 1/8 x 6 1/8 and sport a gummed invitation
    style flap (square). These are the perfect envelope for mailing or
    storing your 4 x 6 Photo or Invitation.

    4 x 6 Photo Popular Color Pack

    This pack includes 5 of the most popular envelopes in
    our 4 x 6 Photo Invitation line. Colors Included:

    Astrobright Celestial Blue
    Astrobright Planetary Purple
    Exact Offset Pink (Light Pink)
    Exact Offset Blue (Light Blue)
    Original White.

    These envelops measure 4 1/8 x 6 1/8 and sport a gummed invitation
    style flap (square). These are the perfect envelope for mailing or
    storing your 4 x 6 Photo or Invitation.

    Visit our website to see these and all our other great envelope choices
    and as always standard shipping is FREE to all locations in the
    continental United States.

    Office Express, Inc.
    www.envelopesexpress.com

    William Raspe, Jun 13, 2008