    http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6088/6055237220_2606f51d92.jpg

    --
    Troy Piggins
    Troy Piggins, Feb 24, 2012

  2. Troy Piggins

    PeterN Guest

    On 2/24/2012 2:12 AM, Troy Piggins wrote:
    > G'day guys. Been a while since I posted here. I have been shooting
    > still, but pretty busy with family and work. Hope you're all well. In
    > the interests of keeping on-topic, here's a shot of a mandrill I took
    > late last year.
    >
    > http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6088/6055237220_2606f51d92.jpg

    Welcome back. How's the little one?

    --
    Peter
    PeterN, Feb 25, 2012

  3. Troy Piggins

    Troy Piggins Guest

    On 25/02/12 7:24 AM, * Alan Browne wrote:
    > On 2012-02-24 02:12 , Troy Piggins wrote:
    >> G'day guys. Been a while since I posted here. I have been shooting
    >> still, but pretty busy with family and work. Hope you're all well. In
    >> the interests of keeping on-topic, here's a shot of a mandrill I took
    >> late last year.
    >>
    >> http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6088/6055237220_2606f51d92.jpg

    > Wondering where you've been. Be nice to see a larger v. of that photo -
    > if it's sharp.
    >
    > Cheers!

    G'day mate.

    http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6088/6055237220_2606f51d92_b.jpg

    :)
    Troy Piggins, Feb 25, 2012
  4. Troy Piggins

    Troy Piggins Guest

    On 25/02/12 11:39 AM, * PeterN wrote:
    > On 2/24/2012 2:12 AM, Troy Piggins wrote:
    >> G'day guys. Been a while since I posted here. I have been shooting
    >> still, but pretty busy with family and work. Hope you're all well. In
    >> the interests of keeping on-topic, here's a shot of a mandrill I took
    >> late last year.
    >>
    >> http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6088/6055237220_2606f51d92.jpg
    >>

    > Welcome back. How's the little one?

    He's awesome. Nearly 2 now. Taking up a lot of my time, so not much
    spare for photography. Wouldn't have it any other way, though. :)
    Troy Piggins, Feb 25, 2012
  5. Troy Piggins

    Troy Piggins Guest

    On 24/02/12 10:49 PM, * Elliott Roper wrote:
    > In article<ji7d9j$hng$>, Troy Piggins
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> G'day guys. Been a while since I posted here. I have been shooting
    >> still, but pretty busy with family and work. Hope you're all well. In
    >> the interests of keeping on-topic, here's a shot of a mandrill I took
    >> late last year.
    >>
    >> http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6088/6055237220_2606f51d92.jpg

    > Bewdy mate! May I suggest a speech bubble competition?
    >
    > My entry would be: "Kodak to stop making digital cameras"

    I asked him, and he wasn't up with such current news. :)
    Troy Piggins, Feb 25, 2012