    comments

    Thanks
    Simon
    simon, Feb 22, 2006

  2. simon

    PcB Guest

    PcB, Feb 22, 2006

  3. simon

    Dave Guest

    Dear Simon,

    I'm not a pro but your images are wonderful. They inspire me to keep working
    on my own picture taking skills. Nice to see images of the UK.

    Cheers!
    Dave

    Dave, Feb 23, 2006
  4. simon

    Petri Lopia Guest

    On 2006-02-22, simon <> wrote:
    > i've updated my site www.srsteel.co.uk
    > Mainly landscape photos - I'd appreciate critique and (constructive)
    > comments
    >
    > Thanks
    > Simon

    This is not so constructive critique but I have to say that I like
    your photos =) Especially those ones which has one big tree and sky behind it.
    But your b/w photos were really nice too =)

    --
    Petri Lopia :: lid
    Firework, Lightning, sun, moon, nature etc. photos
    Petri Lopia, Feb 24, 2006