    clicking it will change the centred full size image...

    Can any one help me out

    SS
    simon, Nov 20, 2005

  2. simon

    simon Guest

    oops... wrong Newsgroup...
    this was supposed to go somewhere else....

    simon, Nov 20, 2005

  3. "simon" <> wrote in message
    > I've got in mind a couple of ideas for a photo gallery site but I dont

    know
    > how to do it...
    > The 'photo gallery' option on NOF8 doesn't do what I want to achieve...
    >
    > What I want to achieve is either..
    > All the thumbnails around the outside of the page with the main window

    which
    > shows the selected image in the centre so that clicking a thumbnail opens

    > larger image with all the thumbnails around it...
    >
    > OR
    >
    > the same set up such that mousing over a thumbnail image rather than
    > clicking it will change the centred full size image...
    >
    > Can any one help me out

    Like this set up that was in the newsgroup the other day?
    http://members.home.nl/tebo/galleryV.htm
    Steven Campbell, Nov 20, 2005
  4. simon

    simon Guest

    yeah.. thats the kind of thing...

    simon, Nov 20, 2005
  5. simon

    Robert Guest

    That WEB page mentioned below is written in JAVA and SHTML. You can ask the
    author if you can use his source code if you are familiar with SHTML and
    JAVA code.

    http://members.home.nl/tebo/galleryV.htm

    Bob

    Robert, Nov 21, 2005