    www.photo.kvadrati.com>www.photo.kvadrati.com

    Best regards from me

    , Aug 5, 2006

  2. Re: Photo gallery of nature (water, mountains, waterfalls) and city(architecture, churches, door, windows) photography

    wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Here is a link to my photo gallery of nature photography (water,
    > mountains, waterfalls, ...). There are also photos of city architecture
    > - churches, cities, windows, doors...

    Excellent use of colour in your images, but those copyright statements
    completely ruin the whole thing. Do you really feel they have to be that
    big, right the middle of each shot?

    --
    http://www.derekfountain.org/

    Derek Fountain, Aug 5, 2006