Photo Gallery - Henkel Spur - Dostoevsky LSD Trip

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by DONOTREPLY, Feb 18, 2008.

  1. DONOTREPLY

    DONOTREPLY Guest

    DONOTREPLY, Feb 18, 2008

  2. DONOTREPLY

    DONOTREPLY Guest

    DONOTREPLY, Mar 1, 2008

  3. DONOTREPLY

    DONOTREPLY Guest

    DONOTREPLY, Apr 28, 2008
  4. DONOTREPLY

    Tom Yost Guest

    Re: PICTURE GALLERY -- Waikiki - Honolulu - 2008

    On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 22:15:28 -0700 (PDT), DONOTREPLY
    <> wrote:

    >I just added the final photo series from our Hawaii trip...
    >http://y23stockpic.free.fr/20080428-waikiki4/
    >
    >enjoy ;-)

    Wow. Facists, endless kitch, criminal social system, vehicle
    atrocities, erotic onslaught of commercial prostitution, carbon fuel
    madness, toxic waste...

    Sounds like a miserable time, hope you never have to endure a trip to
    the USA again!
    Tom Yost, Apr 28, 2008
  5. DONOTREPLY

    DONOTREPLY Guest

    photos Hawaii 2001 and 2006 -- was: Re: PICTURE GALLERY -- Waikiki -Honolulu - 2008

    On Apr 29, 2:02 am, Tom Yost <> wrote:
    > On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 22:15:28 -0700 (PDT), DONOTREPLY
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >I just added the final photo series from our Hawaii trip...
    > >http://y23stockpic.free.fr/20080428-waikiki4/
    > >enjoy ;-)

    > Wow. Facists, endless kitch, criminal social system, vehicle
    > atrocities, erotic onslaught of commercial prostitution, carbon fuel
    > madness, toxic waste...
    > Sounds like a miserable time, hope you never have to endure a trip to
    > the USA again!

    Thanks.. but, as the song goes:

    We all live in America.

    Well, not quite.

    When I arrived back in New Zealand I thought I was deaf... the buses,
    cars were so quiet and there wasn't the constant background of
    machines operating at full tilt. But I sympathise with your
    sentiment that nobody should have to endure a trip to the USA.
    Apparently people have noticed, (although the US dollar is dirt cheap
    now***) visitor numbers in Hawaii are down 13 per cent for the year!

    ***A sixpack of GROLSCH was only 7 dollars in ABC stores that are on
    every street corner in Waikiki. That's cheaper than local beer in New
    Zealand!!

    Another thing I noticed is the ever worse infrastructure. Potholes in
    the streets, thousands of people sleeping in parks and the timidness
    of the people... many are zombied by prosac.... its worse than 2001:

    Here are the photographs from 2001:

    http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_01/

    http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_02/

    http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_03/

    http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_04/

    http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_05/

    http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_06/

    http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_07/

    http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_08/

    http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_09_beach_walk/

    http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_10/

    http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_11/

    http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_12/

    AND HERE ... snaps from 2006:

    http://y23stockpic.free.fr/200608_akl_hawaii/

    http://y23stockpic.free.fr/200608_hawaii_2/

    http://y23stockpic.free.fr/200608_hawaii_3/

    http://y23stockpic.free.fr/200608_hawaii_4/
    DONOTREPLY, Apr 28, 2008
  6. DONOTREPLY

    DONOTREPLY Guest

    Re: PICTURE GALLERY -- Waikiki - Honolulu - 2008

    > But the OP missed a chance to learn the English language while he was
    > there.
    > Allen

    Hey Allen Nitpicker, give me an example of my failing at the english
    language ..

    Any critique of the substance, too?
    DONOTREPLY, Apr 29, 2008
  7. DONOTREPLY

    Tom Yost Guest

    Re: photos Hawaii 2001 and 2006 -- was: Re: PICTURE GALLERY -- Waikiki - Honolulu - 2008

    On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:10:46 -0700 (PDT), DONOTREPLY
    <> wrote:

    >Another thing I noticed is the ever worse infrastructure. Potholes in
    >the streets, thousands of people sleeping in parks ...

    Thousands? Really?

    >Here are the photographs from 2001:

    Not sure I can stand the agony.
    Tom Yost, Apr 29, 2008
  8. DONOTREPLY

    John Turco Guest

    Tom Yost wrote:

    > On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 22:15:28 -0700 (PDT), DONOTREPLY
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >I just added the final photo series from our Hawaii trip...
    > >http://y23stockpic.free.fr/20080428-waikiki4/
    > >
    > >enjoy ;-)
    > >

    > Wow. Facists, endless kitch, criminal social system, vehicle
    > atrocities, erotic onslaught of commercial prostitution, carbon fuel
    > madness, toxic waste...
    >
    > Sounds like a miserable time, hope you never have to endure a trip to
    > the USA again!

    Hello, Tom:

    Yeah, after all, the U.S. is the universe's "Great Satan" -- right? It's
    nothing like those freedom-loving, Earth-friendly, bastions of law-abiding
    citizens (China, Russia, et al.), eh? <G>

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>
    John Turco, May 4, 2008