    An exellent web photo generator is wanted. A free one is best...

    Best Regards, Arnt J.
    www.jensvoll.dk/galleri
    AJ, Sep 16, 2006

  2. AJ

    Joan Guest

    The new one works in Firefox, but only because the main images are
    smaller. Firefox is still putting too much space in the thumbnail
    column.

    Have you thought about joining one of the photo sharing sites, rather
    doing the work yourself?

    --
    Joan

    "AJ" <info[a]jensvoll.dk> wrote in message
    : Do you know a good web photo generator to recommend?
    :
    : I use Photoshop, Automate > Web Photo Gallery and have problems in
    Firefox
    : as you can see here:
    : http://www.jensvoll.dk/galleri/Norge/Grovfjord/grovfj03/index.htm
    :
    : Here is it ok also in Firefox:
    : http://www.jensvoll.dk/galleri/Lofoten/Lofoten generelt/index.htm
    :
    : I have tryed IE, Opera and Firefox, not Safari. It works good in IE
    and
    : Opera, but not in FF.
    Joan, Sep 16, 2006

  3. Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!), Sep 16, 2006