    Thanks for the help

    Joe

    --> Remove par from email address for replying

    golf, Jan 25, 2004

  2. golf

    Mikey S. Guest

    How about $0
    http://irfanview.com/ is quite capable , and the price is right..give it a
    try.

    --

    Mikey S.
    http://www.mike721.com

    Mikey S., Jan 25, 2004

  3. golf

    JunkMonkey Guest

    Corel Graphics Suite V9 (a Canadian product) OEM edition Sells (legally) for
    $34 US at www.softwareoutlet.com This includes Corel PhotoPaint which will
    do ANYTHING Photoshop will do. Plus, you get CorelDraw, CantoCumulus LE,
    CorelScript, CorelTrace, CorelTexture, Bitstream Font Navigator,and
    CorelCapture. There isn't much you can't do with 2D computer graphics with
    this product. The most current version, V11, sells for around $400 US.

    IMO, this is an incredible bargain. I have purchased this product and
    several other titles from softwareoutlet.com and have no complaints. I
    registered my CGSV9 with Corel - no problem.

    JunkMonkey, Jan 25, 2004
  4. Ethan Trewhitt, Jan 25, 2004
  5. golf

    Danny Cheung Guest

    I use this FREE photo editing software. Small program and fast
    http://photofiltre.free.fr/utils/pf-setup-en.exe

    Danny Cheung, Jan 25, 2004
  6. golf

    Brian Pizza Guest

    Brian Pizza, Jan 25, 2004
  7. golf

    Brian Pizza Guest

    Brian Pizza, Jan 25, 2004
  8. golf

    Peter Jones Guest

    On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 04:05:14 GMT, "JunkMonkey"
    <> wrote:

    >Corel Graphics Suite V9 (a Canadian product) OEM edition Sells (legally) for
    >$34 US at www.softwareoutlet.com This includes Corel PhotoPaint which will
    >do ANYTHING Photoshop will do. Plus, you get CorelDraw, CantoCumulus LE,
    >CorelScript, CorelTrace, CorelTexture, Bitstream Font Navigator,and
    >CorelCapture. There isn't much you can't do with 2D computer graphics with
    >this product. The most current version, V11, sells for around $400 US.
    >
    >IMO, this is an incredible bargain. I have purchased this product and
    >several other titles from softwareoutlet.com and have no complaints. I
    >registered my CGSV9 with Corel - no problem.
    >
    >"golf" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi Group:
    >> I want an editor, where I can easily layer text or image over another
    >> image. Any suggestions.
    >> I'm trying Focus 3 Photo editor, right now. I'm just not able to get
    >> by layering some text.
    >>
    >> Any suggestions for an editor within $30 US (I'm Cdn)???????????????
    >>
    >> Thanks for the help
    >>
    >> Joe
    >>
    >> --> Remove par from email address for replying

    Agreed. If your criteria is power and low price, PhotoPaint 9 (or 8
    for $30 Canadian) is tough to beat. Look in HUB or your local
    computer paper for discount software stores. Eg: www.jlcomp.com in
    the Vancouver area.

    Peter
    Digital Photography Reference
    http://members.shaw.ca/jonespm2/PJDigPhot.htm
    Touchup, an image viewing applet (also shows EXIF)
    http://members.shaw.ca/jonespm2/software.htm
    Health, happiness and healing
    http://www.SuperNaturalWoman.com

    Peter Jones, Jan 25, 2004
  9. On 2004-01-25, golf <> wrote:
    > Hi Group:
    > I want an editor, where I can easily layer text or image over another
    > image. Any suggestions.
    > I'm trying Focus 3 Photo editor, right now. I'm just not able to get
    > by layering some text.
    >
    > Any suggestions for an editor within $30 US (I'm Cdn)???????????????

    GIMP http://www.gimp.org is free, and almost as capable as the $700
    program called Photoshop.

    Povl H. Pedersen, Jan 25, 2004
  10. golf

    JunkMonkey Guest

    Well, I can only go by my experience with this site (3 separate purchases)
    and that has been completely positive. The products arrived in a timely
    manner and I received everything I ordered and no problems with my credit
    purchases.

    JunkMonkey, Jan 25, 2004