    a message that I loaded too many images. Now I can't display any photos.
    The Task Bar shows that Photo Editor is active. How do I get rid of the the
    images that aren't displayed.

    CHARLES TAIBI, Aug 28, 2004

  2. CHARLES  TAIBI

    °Mike° Guest

    Close Photo Editor and don't load so many images
    at once, next time.

    On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:55:25 GMT, in
    <Nq5Yc.3254$>
    CHARLES TAIBI scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 28, 2004

  3. I can't close photo editor. Turning the computer off or Ctr alt-del doesnt
    do it. Photo Editor stays on the task bar. I still cannot load images.

    CHARLES TAIBI, Aug 28, 2004
  4. CHARLES  TAIBI

    °Mike° Guest

    Check your startup items; it sounds like Photo Editor
    is set to run at startup. Have you considered an
    alternative editor?

    On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 21:22:30 GMT, in
    <qI6Yc.3351$>
    CHARLES TAIBI scrawled:

    >I can't close photo editor. Turning the computer off or Ctr alt-del doesnt
    >do it. Photo Editor stays on the task bar. I still cannot load images.
    >

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Close Photo Editor and don't load so many images
    >> at once, next time.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 28, 2004
  5. CHARLES  TAIBI

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "CHARLES TAIBI" <> wrote in message
    > Photo Editor was working fine until I tried to load about 40 photos and

    got
    > a message that I loaded too many images. Now I can't display any photos.
    > The Task Bar shows that Photo Editor is active. How do I get rid of the

    the
    > images that aren't displayed.

    goto your registry (regedit)
    and post your "InitialPosition" for photo editor in:
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Photo Editor\3.0\Microsoft Photo
    Editor]

    mine is "InitialPosition"=" 5, 26, 1254, 1019, " for my resolution

    if the problem you are getting is when photoeditor shows up on the task bar
    but doesn't display on screen,
    then the initialposition has corrupted to off screen area. just set the
    value somewhere around 5, 20, 800, 600

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Aug 29, 2004