    Remove MY PANTS to reply
    Victoria Concordia Crescit
    Gamertag: KerplunKuK
    kerplunKuK, Aug 1, 2003

  2. kerplunKuK

    jev Guest

    Paintshop Pro 7 is very good!
    jev

    jev, Aug 1, 2003

  3. kerplunKuK

    Kraftee Guest

    > What is a good software to use for editing digital photo's. Nothing
    > professional, just something better than paint.
    >
    > Thanks

    Phot Shop Elements (Version 2 now I think) is very keenly priced at
    the lower end of the market & is very good...

    --
    B-)
    Life is pain.....
    Kraftee, Aug 2, 2003
  4. kerplunKuK

    Michael Guest

    In <news:>,
    jev said:

    > Paintshop Pro 7 is very good!
    > jev

    What part of "nothing professional" couldn't you read?

    ((U))

    Michael, Aug 2, 2003
  5. kerplunKuK

    Kraftee Guest

    > In <news:>,
    > jev said:
    >
    >> Paintshop Pro 7 is very good!
    >> jev

    > What part of "nothing professional" couldn't you read?

    Paint Shop Pro & professional have only 3 letters in common. Try
    comparing it to a profesional package like Adobe Photoshop, both price
    & funstion, now that's a profesional package (one of the reasons I
    don't use it as I haven't got the time to learn how to use it).

    --
    B-)
    Life is pain.....
    Kraftee, Aug 2, 2003
  6. "Kraftee" <> wrote:

    >> "jev" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Paintshop Pro 7 is very good!
    >>> jev

    >> 8 is even better. ;o)
    >>
    >> I LUV TUBES!!!!1

    >See you like 'Teletubbie' visuals then as version 7 has tubes as well
    >;-p

    I wasn't disputing that. Tubes are fun. I got a shedload of them from
    the PCF cover DVD.

    WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!11!

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2
    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 2, 2003