  1. joeB

    joeB Guest

    Looking for software that will print "PROOF" across a digital photo.

    joeB, Nov 18, 2003

  2. "joeB" <> wrote in message
    news:bpdikd$agg$...
    > Looking for software that will print "PROOF" across a digital photo.

    ------------

    For PC - freeware (limited to 5 images at a time) or a payware version
    available

    http://www.bildschutz.de/eng

    See from that page the Demo page link at the bottom for examples

    Journalist

    journalist-north, Nov 18, 2003

  3. joeB

    Ken' Guest

    What printer are you using?
    Most printers will allow you to insert a watermark. This can be any text
    that you want.
    Ken'

    Ken', Nov 18, 2003
  4. joeB

    joeB Guest

    EPSON 980

    joeB, Nov 18, 2003
  5. joeB

    Mikey Guest

    Look in the Printer Properties then, My Epson 820 has the Watermark setting,
    so I would guess they all do.

    If not, you can add any text you like to an image with Irfanview ( and do a
    lot of other things too), and it's free.
    http://www.irfanview.com/

    --

    Mikey
    http://www.mike721.com

    Mikey, Nov 18, 2003
  6. joeB

    JunkMonkey Guest

    ACDSee's FotoSlate 3 printing program has that capability (and much easier
    to use than an editor for this, as well), plus it has color management
    capability, Photo page layout, and some extremely limited editing
    capabilities. The best part of the whole ACDSee experience IMHO

    Available as a standalone program (About $30 US) or a part of the ACDSee
    Powerpack (about $80 US).

    JunkMonkey, Nov 20, 2003