    wondering if the was some software, that enabled me to do this, in a quicker
    way, like if they were all displayed and i could set the text and just type
    in, on the photos....Hope that makes sense, and thxs for your time
    stu, Nov 27, 2004

  2. stu

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "stu" <> wrote in message
    news:41a91469$0$44069$...
    | Hi all, i have a problem, that is that i need to write things on hundreds
    of
    | photo's, but to open them all, and add text to them is very slow, i was
    | wondering if the was some software, that enabled me to do this, in a
    quicker
    | way, like if they were all displayed and i could set the text and just
    type
    | in, on the photos....Hope that makes sense, and thxs for your time

    Do you want the *same* text on all images, like for copyright purpose? I've
    seen that somewhere recently...
    Toolman Tim, Nov 28, 2004

  3. stu

    Valverde Guest

    "stu" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all, i have a problem, that is that i need to write things on hundreds
    > of photo's, but to open them all, and add text to them is very slow, i was
    > wondering if the was some software, that enabled me to do this, in a
    > quicker way, like if they were all displayed and i could set the text and
    > just type in, on the photos....Hope that makes sense, and thxs for your
    > time

    Try JBatch iT
    http://www.pt.lu/comnet/desc/jbatchit.html

    I am using ver 3.27 and it does a good job. I use it to place captions on
    photo's, mostly dates but you can caption anything you want...
    Valverde, Nov 28, 2004