    before I decide.

    Thanx in advance.

    - manzoor
    Manzoorul Hassan, Jun 24, 2008

  2. Manzoorul Hassan, Jun 24, 2008

  3. Manzoorul Hassan

    Guest

    On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 16:10:21 -0700 (PDT), in rec.photo.digital Manzoorul
    Hassan <> wrote:

    >I was wondering if you all had any experience with this merchant. They
    >are offering a Nikon D80 w/18-200mm VR Lens for $1,049 and I am
    >seriously considering it but would like to learn about the merchant
    >before I decide.

    All you need to know:
    http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Photo_Dynasty
    , Jun 24, 2008
  4. Manzoorul Hassan

    ray Guest

    On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 16:10:21 -0700, Manzoorul Hassan wrote:

    > I was wondering if you all had any experience with this merchant. They
    > are offering a Nikon D80 w/18-200mm VR Lens for $1,049 and I am
    > seriously considering it but would like to learn about the merchant
    > before I decide.
    >
    > Thanx in advance.
    >
    > - manzoor

    Is it worth it to deal with a company you don't know?
    ray, Jun 24, 2008
  5. Manzoorul Hassan

    Robie Guest

    Manzoorul Hassan wrote:
    > I was wondering if you all had any experience with this merchant. They
    > are offering a Nikon D80 w/18-200mm VR Lens for $1,049 and I am
    > seriously considering it but would like to learn about the merchant
    > before I decide.
    >
    > Thanx in advance.
    >
    > - manzoor

    you can buy an import d40 (body only for ~400.00) at
    sigma 4 less.com & that lens can be purchased for ~$650
    Robie, Jun 24, 2008