    Thanks for any suggestions and advice.
    Janwillem

    (change xyz by janwillem in mail address)
    Janwillem van Dijk, Dec 18, 2006

  2. Janwillem van Dijk

    Bob Guest

    a specific tutorial is here
    http://www.photo-to-dvd.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1452

    Bob, Jan 19, 2007

  3. Janwillem van Dijk

    Mike Fields Guest

    Check out Photodex "Proshow Gold" - I'm not sure about being
    able to use the direction buttons, but it does a nice job of converting
    the images, allows nice transitions, zooms etc. and allows voice over
    and a music track --- you could even add a sound track of an old
    slide projector with the leaf blower fan if you wanted to !!

    mikey

    Mike Fields, Jan 19, 2007