    regards
    ishwinder
    , Nov 22, 2006

  2. beenthere Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    > I have the following problem, hope somebody can help-
    > I have accidently deleted 60Nef+jpg files from my hard disk, and then
    > overwritten on the same hard disk. I have overwritten on the SD cards i
    > was using.
    > I have tried the basic recovery softwares, but none work.
    > Can anybody suggest a way out?
    > thanks a ton
    > regards
    > ishwinder

    If you`ve already tried recovering them, then the chances are
    probably nil.
    You say you`ve already continued to write to the disc, so they
    are probably overwritten.
    Bad luck.
    bw..OJ
    beenthere, Nov 22, 2006

  3. Butch Haynes Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I have the following problem, hope somebody can help-
    > I have accidently deleted 60Nef+jpg files from my hard disk, and then
    > overwritten on the same hard disk. I have overwritten on the SD cards i
    > was using.
    > I have tried the basic recovery softwares, but none work.
    > Can anybody suggest a way out?
    > thanks a ton
    > regards
    > ishwinder

    If you've overwritten, you're probably screwed.

    But the best picture recovery program I've come across is a German one
    called PC Inspector. I use an old version (it was freeware then) but not
    sure what the current iteration of it is.

    Butch
    Butch Haynes, Nov 22, 2006
  4. Plato Guest

    wrote:

    > I have the following problem, hope somebody can help-
    > I have accidently deleted 60Nef+jpg files from my hard disk, and then
    > overwritten on the same hard disk. I have overwritten on the SD cards i
    > was using.
    > I have tried the basic recovery softwares, but none work.

    Get your files back from the backup CD you make on a regular basis.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Nov 23, 2006
  5. Guest

    thanks will try it out

    On Nov 22, 7:41 pm, "Butch Haynes" <> wrote:
    > <> wrote in messagenews:...
    >
    > > Hi,
    > > I have the following problem, hope somebody can help-
    > > I have accidently deleted 60Nef+jpg files from my hard disk, and then
    > > overwritten on the same hard disk. I have overwritten on the SD cards i
    > > was using.
    > > I have tried the basic recovery softwares, but none work.
    > > Can anybody suggest a way out?
    > > thanks a ton
    > > regards
    > > ishwinderIf you've overwritten, you're probably screwed.

    > But the best picture recovery program I've come across is a German one
    > called PC Inspector. I use an old version (it was freeware then) but not
    > sure what the current iteration of it is.
    >
    > Butch
    , Nov 23, 2006
  6. Guest

    i lost the files during transferring files to a portable hard disk, so
    no back up disk?
    or i have not understood what you are trying to tell!
    On Nov 23, 8:56 am, Plato <|@|.|> wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    > > I have the following problem, hope somebody can help-
    > > I have accidently deleted 60Nef+jpg files from my hard disk, and then
    > > overwritten on the same hard disk. I have overwritten on the SD cards i
    > > was using.
    > > I have tried the basic recovery softwares, but none work.Get your files back from the backup CD you make on a regular basis.

    > --http://www.bootdisk.com/
    , Nov 23, 2006