[photo] crazy pigeon man

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Troy Piggins, Oct 23, 2007.

  1. Troy Piggins

    Troy Piggins Guest

    Just got back from a month in Europe. Still going through all
    the photos but thought I'd post some of the ones I consider
    better.

    I am not very confident taking candids of people, still a bit
    gun-shy from my experience at a rugby test
    <>.

    This was some crazy pigeon man in Paris just outside the front of
    Notre Dame cathedral. If you've ever been there, or indeed any
    tourist spot in Paris, you'll know there are heaps of
    gypsies/beggers around there and if you try to take their photo
    and they notice you will get hassled until you pay or kill
    yourself. This was a very rushed shot considering the above, and
    even as I took it some guy walking past warned "OMG don't take
    the photo!", but crazy pigeon man seemed fine. In fact just
    after I took it he kissed one of those flying rats.

    http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?album=2007_10_06-Paris&img=photos/2007_10_06-Paris/img_3617.jpg

    --
    Troy Piggins
    Please feel free to provide constructive criticism on any photos I post. I'm

    Troy Piggins, Oct 23, 2007