Photo Contests

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Photog, Jan 10, 2006.

  1. Photog

    Photog Guest

    If you are looking for an online photo club, check out
    www.shutterxtreme.com. Contests are voted on by members. There is
    also a forum and chat area for members. If you need a professional
    place online to post photos for family, friends or potential clients,
    we have what you need. Non-members can check out photos from our
    members in the guest area. OR you can block out non-members
    altogether. ShutterXtreme is flexible enough to work however you need
    it to.

    Real CASH and PRIZES for winners!!!

    Please take the time to check it out.

    Sign up and put "ah64a242" in the referred by block and receive an
    additional month of service for free.

    Thank You!
    Photog, Jan 10, 2006