PHOTO CONTEST - Win Big $ $ $

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Dallas, Nov 8, 2003.

  1. Dallas

    Dallas Guest

    Dallas, Nov 8, 2003

  2. Dallas

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    Dallas wrote:

    > THIS WEEK'S THEME IS "LOW LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY"

    Well, from what others have posted, the logical conclusion is
    that the real them is "Circles, Elipses and Spheres in low-light
    during a change of season." ;-)
    Paolo Pizzi, Nov 8, 2003

  3. ehhh, you forgot also, "while balancing on one foot wearing a raincoat"...

    Dennis O'Connor, Nov 8, 2003
  4. Dallas

    Alan Browne Guest

    [SI] Mandate 11 - Circles, Elipses, Spheres

    For the avoidance of all doubt, there is no cash prize. The only prize
    is participation.

    The theme is Circles, Elipses, Spheres.

    Cheers,
    Alan.

    Alan Browne, Nov 8, 2003
  5. Dallas

    George Kerby Guest

    On 11/8/03 12:27 PM, in article
    bAarb.348$, "Paolo Pizzi"
    <> wrote:

    > Dallas wrote:
    >
    >> THIS WEEK'S THEME IS "LOW LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY"

    > Well, from what others have posted, the logical conclusion is
    > that the real them is "Circles, Elipses and Spheres in low-light
    > during a change of season." ;-)

    In your case, it's "LOW LIFE PHOTOGRAPHY", pizza-face.
    BAWHAWHAWHAWHAW!!!!

    George Kerby, Nov 8, 2003
  6. Dallas

    Alan Browne Guest

    No, so sorry, no cash prize....

    http://www.aliasimages.com/SImandate11.htm

    Cheers,
    Alan.

    Alan Browne, Nov 8, 2003
  7. Dallas

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: Alan Browne

    >No, so sorry, no cash prize....

    Damn!
    Annika1980, Nov 9, 2003
  8. Dallas

    Leicaddict Guest

    Alan Browne <> wrote

    [SNIPPED BULLSHIT]

    Beware of this asshole. He is known to get his cheap thrills hanging
    around swimming pools with a camera taking pictures of near naked
    boys. There are pictures to proove this.
    Leicaddict, Nov 9, 2003