    Hi,

    have a look here - and if you like it, please vote. Thanks.

    http://h41257.www4.hp.com/cda/hpskitrip/display/main/skitrip_content.jsp?zn=hpminibag&cp=1352-1358-1367^30766_4039_3

    J. Hilbert, Jan 10, 2006

  2. J. Hilbert

    Gormless Guest

    "J. Hilbert" <> wrote in message
    news:43c40a63$0$13560$...
    > Hi,
    >
    > have a look here - and if you like it, please vote. Thanks.

    No problem with that request. I voted. I gave you zero, which is about three
    times what you deserve.

    Gormless, Jan 10, 2006

  3. That is so rude. Just to balance your '0' I gave the photo a '6'. :p

    Richard Bornstein, Jan 11, 2006
  4. J. Hilbert

    Gormless Guest

    "Richard Bornstein" <> wrote in message
    > That is so rude. Just to balance your '0' I gave the photo a '6'. :p

    Then you're a blithering idiot.
    People trolling for votes in such a way should not be pandered to.

    Gormless, Jan 11, 2006
  5. J. Hilbert

    Jasen Guest

    "Gormless" <> wrote in message

    > "Richard Bornstein" <> wrote in message
    >> That is so rude. Just to balance your '0' I gave the photo a '6'. :p

    > Then you're a blithering idiot.
    > People trolling for votes in such a way should not be pandered to.

    seconded.

    Jasen, Jan 14, 2006
  6. J. Hilbert

    Jasen Guest

    > That is so rude. Just to balance your '0' I gave the photo a '6'. :p

    Well that was silly. It really isn't a good photo. I gave it a 0 to
    balance your 6.

    Jasen, Jan 14, 2006