[Photo Chanllenge] Multishot pictures.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Pete D, Dec 19, 2008.

  1. Pete D

    Pete D Guest

    Pete D, Dec 19, 2008

  2. Pete D

    M-M Guest

    M-M, Dec 19, 2008

  3. Pete D

    Pete D Guest

    "M-M" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > In article
    > <494b34e4$0$3901$>,
    > "Pete D" <> wrote:
    >

    >> Any camera allowed, any software allowed, any camera hacks allowed.
    >>
    >> In camera effects, out of cameras effects, do whatever makes you happy.

    > How about this one:
    >
    > http://www.netaxs.com/~mhmyers/d80/egretpan.jpg

    Nice, what software did you use.

    Pete D, Dec 20, 2008
  4. Pete D

    M-M Guest

    In article
    <494c383c$0$20822$>,
    "Pete D" <> wrote:

    > > How about this one:
    > >
    > > http://www.netaxs.com/~mhmyers/d80/egretpan.jpg

    > Nice, what software did you use.

    Photoshop Elements for Mac. But I did not have to use the Photomerge.
    The background was blurred enough that I just spliced them together by
    hand.

    --
    m-m
    http://www.mhmyers.com

    M-M, Dec 20, 2008
  5. Pete D

    Pete D Guest

    "M-M" <> wrote in message
    > In article
    > <494c383c$0$20822$>,
    > "Pete D" <> wrote:
    >
    >> > How about this one:
    >> >
    >> > http://www.netaxs.com/~mhmyers/d80/egretpan.jpg

    >> Nice, what software did you use.

    > Photoshop Elements for Mac. But I did not have to use the Photomerge.
    > The background was blurred enough that I just spliced them together by
    > hand.
    >
    > --
    > m-m
    > http://www.mhmyers.com

    Mine was done with autostitch, does a brilliant job of panos as well.

    Pete D, Dec 20, 2008